Last updated July 7th, 2022Chester Street Ventures, LLC, doing business as WriteMore (“WriteMore” or “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of everyone (“Sites” visitor” “user” or “you”) that uses our website at https://writemore.io, as well as other device or online applications related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Sites”).The following WriteMore Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is designed to inform you, as a user of the Sites, about the types of personal information that WriteMore may gather about or collect from you in connection with your use of the Sites. It also is intended to explain the conditions under which WriteMore uses and discloses that personal information, and your rights in relation to that personal information.The Sites are hosted in the United States and is subject to U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing our Sites from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to us in the United States, and by using our Sites, you are agreeing to that transfer and use of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to abide to the applicable laws of the State of Wyoming and U.S. federal law concerning your use of the Sites and your agreements with us. If your use of the Sites would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, please do not use the Sites.
Company InformationChester Street Ventures, LLC 1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413A #482 Cheyenne, WY 82001 email@example.com
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
General ProvisionsWriteMore contractually prohibits its contractors, affiliates, vendors and suppliers from disclosing any personal information received from WriteMore, other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These third parties may include advertisers, providers of games, utilities, widgets and a variety of other third-party applications accessible through the Sites. WriteMore neither owns nor controls the third-party websites and applications accessible through the Sites. Thus, this Privacy Notice does not apply to personal information provided to or gathered by the third parties that operate them. Before visiting a third party, or using a third-party application, whether by means of a link on the Sites, directly through the Sites or otherwise, and before providing any personal information to any such third party, users should inform themselves of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for those Sites or applications, and should take those steps necessary to, in those users‘ discretion, protect their privacy.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Sites, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The personal information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any personal information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google‘s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Social MediaWe may use hyperlinks on the Sites which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook‘s “Like” button or Twitter‘s “tweet” button that particular social network‘s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider‘s servers. If you do not use these buttons none of your data will be sent to the respective social network‘s plugin providers. To illustrate this further, imagine the scenario where you click on the Facebook‘s “Like” button on the Sites. Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Sites. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
Third-Party Service ProvidersWe may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Sites‘ functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Sites. We may also share your name, contact personal information and credit card personal information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such personal information for any other purpose. You can contact us to receive our current list of providers.If you have opted in to receiving marketing communication from us then WriteMore may provide your personal information to third parties, with your consent, so that those third parties may directly contact you about additional products and services. To cease having your personal information used for marketing communication purposes, you can:
- Opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe button found in the footer of our emails
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SECURITYWe take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your personal information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.We are dedicated to protect all personal information on the Sites as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password and computer/mobile device access confidential. If you have an account with WriteMore and believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account please change your password as soon as possible. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
6. PRIVACY RIGHTS - EU USERSIf you reside in the European Union (EU), United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, or Iceland, you have certain data protection rights under your local laws.These rights may include:
- The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- The right to request edits or erasure of your personal information
- The right to limit the processing of your personal information
- Data portability right (if applicable)
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information